Friday 5 August 2011

Paris, Paris, Paris

So much to see and so little time... but we had a go despite the rain, a tired toddler and sore feet all round. We attempted to crack out some of the top ten: Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Boat trip on the Seine, Hotel Invalides (Napoleon's tomb), Concorde and a few others. We enjoyed some lovely food  (I'll never forget my pork chop) and many glasses of wet stuff. Mum shopped til she dropped, or rather could fit nothing else in her suitcase (and Dad's). Our trip up the Eiffel Tower on our last afternoon was the icing on the cake for Mum and Dad. As always I left Paris thinking of what I would do next time I visit.

Sacre Coeur

Millie & Matthew

Arc du Triomph

Looking a little older than the last time you took this shot lads

Top of Eiffel Tower

All tuckered out

No comments:

Post a Comment